Interactive | Email Signatures
New, Re-Designs, Upgrades
What is an e-Book?
A great way to promote your business is by writing your own e-Book for your business and distributing it to customers, clients or potential new business contacts. It lets your clients know that you are leading the way in technology also.
An eBook is a digital book, which is available online and on all electronic devices for ease of use.
eBooks are a great way to raise your business’ profile by showcasing your professional knowledge and expertise. By distributing the eBook you can attract new potential customers to your business, raise your brand awareness, promote your business’ expertise and engage with your customers.
Writing an eBook will give you instant credibility and allow you to position yourself as an expert in your field, giving you an edge over competitors and giving clients a compelling reason to do business with you.
You can even sell the e-book as a product of your business and increase your income.
Benefits of writing an eBook
- They don’t have to be long, you can write as much or as little as you like
- They are inexpensive to produce and distribute globally
- Customers can easily access them online, instead of needing to go to contact you to send them a copy of your brochure (as they have 9/10 times misplaced the original)
- Reach new potential customers and raise their brand awareness of your business
- It’s a great way to start a relationship with customers and potential customers
- You can ask for people’s contact details in order to download the e-book from your website. These details can then used for developing new business or to add to your marketing database
What to write about?
When considering the topic of your e-book think about your business’ area of expertise. If you are a real estate business for example, you could write a helpful eBook about how you can help your clients. Your topic should relate to your business so when customers read the e-book they will come to you for more information or to work with you.
You also need to think about your target audience and write about something they would be interested in. The eBook should provide valuable information to your target audience, solve a problem they have or help them do something. If you don’t write for your target audience then they may not read your e-book.
Promoting the e-book
Here are some ways you can distribute your eBook:
- Use it as a free gift to existing and potential customers to generate good will
- Publish it on your blog
- Promote it on social media and email it to customers who ask for it
- Use it internally to train and inform new employees
- Email Signature
- Offer it as a product for people to buy from your business
Depending on your objectives you may decide to sell it or give it out for free. eBooks are a valuable tool for your business because they are inexpensive and fairly easy to produce.
They help you to attract potential clients, build your business’ brand and increase your profile as an expert.
Starting from $300
0413 775 011
Mon - Fri 10:00 am - 6:00 pm
6 Reeves Close,
Gladstone Park, Vic, 3043
We do NOT work conventional hours as most days we work late into the night designing